TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna and Brixen, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. For the expansion of our software development team in Vienna we are looking for a
Embedded Developer Qt (m/f)In this diversified and technically position you complement and support our experienced development team in the field of embedded Linux and bring in your technical expertise in the field of Qt/QML.
- Hardware-related software development in the areas Linux kernel, system driver and bootloader
- Development, maintenance and documentation of Board Support Packages
- Performing product-specific customizations/extensions to Qt
- Development of Qt/QML based applications (e.g. test tools)
- Support our support team including matters relating to Qt/QML
- Very good C and C++ programming skills
- Experience in application development with Qt/QML
- Experience in product-specific adaptation/extension of Qt
- Experience in the design, development and testing of embedded Linux systems
- Safe handling of modern tool chains (e.g. yocto, git, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence)
- Master degree in computer science or electronics (TU/FH)
- Good technical understanding and analytical thinking
- Independent and accurate way of working
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
We are looking forward to your online application.
The “Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes” (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum annual gross salary of 35,000.- Euro. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualifications and relevant professional experience.