TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna and Brixen, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. For the expansion of our team in Vienna we are looking for an
Embedded Test Expert (m/f)In this function you will be a part of our highly motivated development team for tomorrow´s high-end products, in the field of electronic control units (ECUs) for safety relevant applications. Your tasks will be the implementation and enhancement of software testing, with a strong focus on the requirements for functional safety, robustness and performance.
- Support the build-up of a fully automated test system for our ECUs
- Create test specifications based on requirements, system architecture and design specification
- Implement system- and integration tests based on test-specifications
- Further development and maintenance of our test infrastructure to perform automated system-level, integration- and module tests with our electronic control units
- Supporting developers in creating unit test specifications with methodical testing know- how
- Guide and coach junior testers and less experienced colleagues
- Engineering Degree in a technical field of study (FH/TU; computer science or electronics)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, ideally in a company developing embedded software products
- Experience in writing test concepts, test plans and test reports as well as good understanding of test automation technologies
- Familiar with requirements management and traceability in test projects
- Experience in using programming languages (e.g. C, Python, shell scripts) for automating tests
- ISTQB Tester certificate is an advantage
- Automotive and Safety experience is a plus
- Very good command of English
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Work with us on future-orientated projects and become part of a fast-growing company with numerous possibilities for personal and technical development. Besides exciting tasks, you’ll experience a supportive team environment, an open communication style as well as unique development projects at TTControl. Sounds like a workplace for you? We are looking forward to your online application!
The “Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes” (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 40,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.