TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna and Brixen, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. For the expansion of our Development Team in Vienna we are looking for a
Junior Embedded Software Developer Off-Highway (m/f)Due to our sustainable growth we are looking for a Junior Embedded Software Developer for the field of safety-relevant control units that are used in safety-related applications in mobile machinery and the automotive sector, meeting the highest safety and quality standards.
- Implementation of source code and automated tests for embedded software for safety-relevant control units
- Participation in the creation of software architecture and design
- Support with the definition of software requirements
- Working within a team of embedded software professionals who are technically committed
- Continuous development of your skills within the project and through technical trainings
- University degree (TU/FH) for technical studies (e.g. Computer Science, Electronics)
- Good knowledge in C programming
- Knowledge of Python and experience in embedded software development of advantage
- Committed team player with the ability to think analytically and the wish to learn and grow in the fields of Automotive standards and Functional Safety
- Good command of English, German is a plus
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
As a growing company that offers interesting tasks as well as a stimulating workplace in a dynamic and technical environment we are looking forward to your online application.
The “Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes” (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 33,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.