TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna and Brixen, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. For the expansion of our product development team in Vienna, we are looking for a
Junior Functional Safety Engineer Software (m/f)Due to our continuous growth we are looking for a Functional Safety Engineer who wants to take over an important function in our projects in the field of safety and process management and is interested to grow into a Functional Safety Management position in the future.
- Creating, tailoring and maintaining software development processes according to functional safety standards like ISO 13849 and IEC 61508
- Working closely together with project and quality management to ensure process compliance of software development projects
- Support project teams in the application of safety-specific standards and procedures
- Moderating and organizing product reviews
- Attending safety assessments and regularly reporting on safety-relevant topics
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the company’s functional safety standards and procedures
- Taking over responsibilities as junior functional safety manager in the future
- University degree (TU/FH) for technical studies with focus on software engineering (e.g. Computer Science)
- Sound experience in software development and software processes
- Knowledge of functional safety standards (IEC 61508, ISO 26262, ISO 13849) beneficiary
- Committed and reliable team player with an independent and precise way of working
- Very good command of English
- Ambitious to grow into a functional safety manager role in the future
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Safety and quality work is one of the most important aspects of our work. The basis of our innovation and technology of tomorrow are the skills and competencies of our employees. We invite you to become a part of our enthusiastic team and actively shape the future from the safety perspective. Sounds like a work place for you? We are looking forward to your online application!
The “Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes” (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable.For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 35,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.