TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna and Brixen, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. For the expansion of our team in Vienna we are looking for a
Product Manager for Autonomous Vehicle Control Systems (m/f)In this position you will support us in strengthening our market position and our technical leadership in the off-highway industry.
- Define the product strategy for advanced assistance systems and highly automated operation
- Take over responsibility for the product life cycle and product profitability, driving products through all stages of development from concept to availability at our customers
- Pick up latest trends and technologies from the automotive industry and adapt them to the off-highway domain
- Develop the roadmaps and business cases
- Be the product expert and face behind the product towards key customers, sales and marketing
- Engineering degree (e.g. computer sciences, electrical engineering, business informatics)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the product management area, preferably in a related industry
- Sound knowledge of embedded software, communication protocols and electronics
- Good business understanding, initiative and responsibility, willingness to learn
- Proactive personality with excellent communication skills and high customer orientation
- Willingness to travel
- Very good English skills
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
As a growing company that offers interesting tasks as well as a stimulating workplace in a dynamic and technical environment we are looking forward to your online application.
The “Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes” (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 45,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.