TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna and Brixen, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. For the expansion of our product development team in Vienna we are looking for a
Project Manager - High Tech Electronics for Special Purpose Vehicles (m/f)As Project Manager in our Off-Highway Team you are responsible for planning and managing development projects in the field of safety controls. You are involved in the whole project cycle, from defining the project to launching the product and enjoy the operative management of your project team and the communication with our customers. Our innovative products are used in safety-relevant applications for special vehicles and fulfill the highest safety and quality standards.
- Management of complex, safety-relevant development projects for electronic safety controls (hardware and software)
- Operative management of the project team as well as coordination of development partners and suppliers
- Comprehensive project planning and project management in accordance with our processes, continuous project reporting
- Proactive risk management during project planning and project realization
- Interface to customers during the project realization phase
- Management of technical discussions and initiation of decisions
- Completed technical education (FH/TU; computer science or electronics)
- Several years of experience in project management and in the operative management of project teams
- Experience in Automotive or Off-Highway environment is an advantage
- Strong knowledge in embedded programming in C
- Basic knowledge in the area of circuit design and electronics manufacturing
- Experience in the field of functional safety is desireable
- Communicative personality, goal-orientated and structured working style
- Very good command of German and English
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
As a growing company that offers interesting tasks as well as a stimulating workplace in a dynamic and technical environment we are looking forward to your online application.
The “Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes” (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 45,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.