TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna and Brixen, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. For the expansion of our product development team in Vienna we are looking for a
Software Project Manager - Electronic Control Units (m/f)As Project Manager in our Off-Highway Business Unit you are responsible for planning and managing development projects in the field of electronic safety controls. You manage the whole development project, from requirements definition to start of series production. You lead the project team consisting of software experts, coordinate hardware development activities and communicate with our customers. Our innovative products are used in safety-relevant applications in the mobile machinery and automotive industry and fulfill the highest safety and quality standards.
- Management of complex product development projects for safety related electronic control units
- Operative management of the project team as well as coordination of development partners and suppliers
- Project management in accordance with our development processes
- Interface to customers during the project realization phase
- Proactive risk management during project planning and project realization
- Management of technical discussions and initiation of decisions
- Completed technical education (FH/TU; computer science or electronics)
- Experience in project management
- Profound knowledge in embedded programming in C
- Basic knowledge in the area of schematic design and electronics manufacturing of advantage
- Experience in Automotive or Off-Highway industry as well as experience in agile development methods is an advantage
- Knowledge in the field of functional safety is desirable
- Communicative personality, goal-orientated and structured way of working
- Entrepreneurial thinking and action taking combined with an appreciative leadership style
- Very good command English, German is a plus
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
As a growing company that offers interesting tasks as well as a stimulating workplace in a dynamic and technical environment we are looking forward to your online application.
The “Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes” (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 50,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.