TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna, Austria, and Brixen, Italy, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. For the expansion of our Development Team in Brixen, Italy we are looking for a
Software Developer (m/f)As Software Developer you are responsible for developing applications which automate the use of electro-hydraulically actuated mobile machinery by programming our embedded control units (ECUs) and/or Linux-based display (HMI) solutions. You are involved in the whole project cycle from the specification phase to the testing of the software at the customer.
- Develop applications for mobile machinery
- Focus on safety critical systems and HMIs
- Take over responsibility along the product lifecycle – from requirements gathering and software design to implementation and testing.
- Keep a close relationship with project managers, customers and other teams
- Share and broaden your knowledge and experience within the teams
- Test and verify the software on the machinery at the customer´s site
- University degree for technical studies (e.g. Computer Science or Electronics)
- Sound knowledge of programming in C or IEC 61131-3 (CODESYS)
- Experience developing software running on Linux or on embedded targets is desirable
- Experience in the field of functional safety is a plus
- Motivated and committed team player with curiosity for innovation and an independent and precise style of working
- Willingness to travel for requirements and commissioning phases
- Very good command of English, good command of German or Italian
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
Work with us on future-orientated projects based on our innovative technology and experience an environment of innovation and sustainable growth with numerous possibilities for personal and technical development.
Besides exciting tasks, you may expect a supportive team environment, an open communication style as well as unique development projects and international customers at TTControl.
Sounds like a workplace for you? We are looking forward to your online application!