TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna and Brixen, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. For the expansion of our team in Vienna we are looking for a
Software Test Manager (m/f)
In this challenging and varied position in the field of mobile machinery you provide professional expertise in planning and executing quality assurance activities in the area of safety-related electronic control units.
Embedded Software for Electronic Control Units
- Plan and execute testing activities in the area of safety-related electronic control units
- Lead, plan and direct the activities of test engineers
- Manage development and continuous improvement of test infrastructure
- Participate in evolving and improving the testing methodology across engineering teams building on automation and continuous integration
- Be responsible for testing and approving new software releases
- Drive continuous improvement, tailoring and standardization of SW test processes according to safety standards like ISO 13849 and IEC 61508
- Coordinate with quality assurance and DevOps teams
- University degree (TU/FH) for technical studies with focus on software engineering (e.g. Computer Science)
- Experience in software testing, ideally with safety related embedded products
- Experience in continuous integration and test automatization
- Knowledge of functional safety standards (IEC 61508, ISO 26262, ISO 13849) beneficiary
- Committed, proactive and reliable team player with an independent and precise way of working
- Very good command of English, German is a plus
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
As a growing company that offers interesting tasks as well as a stimulating workplace in a dynamic and technical environment we are looking forward to your online application.
The “Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes” (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 40,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.