TTTech is a global leader in the field of robust networking and safety controls. TTTech solutions improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in the industrial and transportation sectors, with a portfolio of products that are helping to make the Industrial Internet of Things and autonomous driving a reality. In order to grow our Automotive business in the US, we are looking for inspiring
Project Engineers - Silicon Valley
Curiosity and passion for high-tech innovation have made TTTech Automotive the technological heart of the complex field of autonomous driving and Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS). Developing smart and reliable Electronic Control Units (ECU) and Software Platforms, TTTech Automotive delivers the innovative components to make highly-automated cars a reality. Work with us on enabling autonomous driving, electronic chassis control and electric drive functions in the car in the near future!
Autonomous Driving Pre-Series
- Working on pre-development projects within automated driving functions, integrating TTTech platform and customers application software into customers test stands and test cars
- Programming of high-end SoCs, microcontrollers and communication interface and integrating it with state-of-the-art operating systems including Linux
- Maintaining a close and good relationship you’re your Project Manager, customers and team colleagues on site and in Europe
- Sharing and broadening your knowledge and experiences within the team and creating new ideas
- Contribute as part of a new team in Silicon Valley close to our existing and future customers and partners
- Understand customer use cases and derive requirements for future enhancements of TTTech solutions
- University degree in a technical field related to electronics or software (e.g. Computer Engineering)
- Knowledge in embedded software programming in C and C++
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in Automotive embedded systems
- Experience with AUTOSAR basic software, Embedded Linux, Ethernet, field bus systems (CAN, FlexRay) and communication stacks as well as real time systems are an advantage
- Interest in and knowledge of functional safety standards (ISO 26262, IEC 61508)
- Motivated and committed team player with curiosity for innovation
- Excellent command of English
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
As a growing company that offers interesting tasks as well as a stimulating workplace in a dynamic and technical environment we are looking forward to your online application.
We offer you excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth in a motivating work atmosphere in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, STD, LTD and vision.
If you want to play an active part in the future of an innovative high-tech enterprise, we are looking forward to your online application (cover letter and resume).