TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna and Brixen, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. For the expansion of our team in Vienna we are looking for a
Real-Time Embedded Software Developer - Off-Highway (m/f)In this diversified and technically challenging function you are responsible for the design and the development of real time embedded software of our control units. Within the team you compile safety relevant software which is used in mobile machines as well as in the automotive environment and corresponds to highest safety and quality standards.
- Participation in system- and software requirements specifications for the use in safety-relevant control units
- Elaboration of software concepts and safety architectures
- Development of real-time embedded software in accordance with TTControl’s internal development processes
- Participation in verification and validation
- Completed technical education (FH/TU; computer science or electronics)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in real-time embedded programming in C, preferably in the Automotive or Off-Highway industry
- Previous experience with relevant norms and industry standards (MISRA) is desirable
- Experience with real-time operating systems as well as knowledge of Python, C++ and Assembler (ARM) are an advantage
- Good technical understanding and analytical thinking
- Very good command of English
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Work with us on future-orientated projects and become part of a fast-growing company with numerous possibilities for personal and technical development. Besides exciting tasks, you’ll experience a supportive team environment, an open communication style as well as unique development projects at TTControl. Sounds like a workplace for you? We are looking forward to your online application!
The “Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes” (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 40,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.