Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,800 employees in more than 12 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner’s innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality. For the expansion of our Systems, Safety & Presales team in Vienna we are looking for a
Requirements Manager Autonomous Driving (m/f/d)In this technically challenging function you own the requirements management process supporting the development of software for ECUs in the field of autonomous driving.
- Define and implement the requirements management process for customer programs department
- Create structures that allow for efficient elicitation, analysis and tracking of requirements
- Define and execute the processes for controlled exchange of documents with our customers
- Contribute to efficient creation of document baselines and support the safety case creation
- Interface between our system architects and the DevOps team
- University degree in a technical field of study
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and
- Master in a requirements management tool (preferably PTC Integrity or Doors)
- Knowledge of ASPICE, Object ID and baseline
- Experience with agile development frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, SCRUM, etc.) and continuous integration is beneficial
- Solution orientation, analytical thinking
- English is a must, German is an advantage
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team, you are helping to make autonomous driving a reality on a global scale.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 36,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.