TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna and Brixen, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. For the expansion of our Development Team in Brixen, Italy we are looking for a
Software Developer – Machine Vision and Robotics (m/f)As Software Developer you are responsible for developing applications which automate mobile machinery by implementing together with our customers machine vision and robotics applications. You are involved in the whole project cycle from the specification phase to the testing of the software at the customer.
- Develop machine vision and highly automated applications
- Focus on resource-constrained, but robust embedded systems
- Take over responsibility along the product lifecycle – from requirements gathering and software design to implementation and testing
- Keep close relationship with project manager, customers and other teams
- Share and broaden your knowledge and experience within the teams
- Computer science degree (PhD, MSc, FH, laurea magistrale) with focus on computer vision, neural networks and/or robotics
- Good knowledge of programming in C/C++, Linux OS
- Experience in machine vision and/or deep learning networks like OpenCV, Caffe, TensorFlow
- Experience with embedded systems desirable
- Motivated and committed team player with curiosity for innovation, always striving to find creative solutions to demanding challenges
- Very good command of English, good command of German or Italian
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Work with us on future-orientated projects based on our innovative technology and experience an environment of innovation and sustainable growth with numerous possibilities for personal and technical development.
Besides exciting tasks, you may expect a supportive team environment, an open communication style as well as unique development projects and international customers at TTControl. Sounds like a workplace for you? We are looking forward to your online application!