TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna and Brixen, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. For the expansion of our Development Team in Brixen, Italy we are looking for a
Software Developer - Mobile Machinery (m/f)As Software Developer you are responsible for developing applications which automate the use of electro-hydraulically actuated mobile machinery by programming our embedded control units (ECUs) and/or Linux-based display (HMI) solutions. You are involved in the whole project cycle from the specification phase to the testing of the software at the customer.
- Develop applications for mobile machinery
- Focus on safety critical systems and HMIs
- Take over responsibility along the product lifecycle – from requirements gathering and software design to implementation and testing
- Keep close relationship with project manager, customers and other teams
- Share and broaden your knowledge and experience within the teams
- Test and verify the software on the machinery at customer site
- Technical degree (BSc, MSc, FH, laurea triennale or magistrale) for technical studies (e.g. Computer Science or Electronics)
- Good knowledge of programming in C or SPS/PLC languages
- Experience developing software running on Linux or on embedded targets is desirable
- Experience in the field of functional safety or Qt knowledge is a plus
- Motivated and committed team player with curiosity for innovation and an independent and precise style of working
- Very good command of English, good command of German or Italian
- Willingness to travel for requirements and commissioning phases
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Work with us on future-orientated projects based on our innovative technology and experience an environment of innovation and sustainable growth with numerous possibilities for personal and technical development.
Besides exciting tasks, you may expect a supportive team environment, an open communication style as well as unique development projects and international customers at TTControl. Sounds like a workplace for you? We are looking forward to your online application!